Sign Up for Colleen's New Release notifications!

* indicates required

Book Launch Friday February 17th, 2012

You're Invited to my Book Launch Bash at The Heritage Grill in New Westminster





I'm celebrating the launch of Exit Strategy, book #1 in the Katerina Carter suspense series. I hope you'll stop by.  I'll have books available for sale and signing.  At the launch I will also be drawing for a special Kat Carter prize pack - so don't forget to enter!

Exit Strategy is set in Greater Vancouver.  Some of the places you'll recognize right away, but I'll bet there are some you didn't even know existed!

The book launch is from 6-9 p.m in the back room of the Heritage Grill.  It's in the heart of downtown New Westminster on Columbia Street, just a few steps from the Columbia Skytrain station.

Hope to see you there!

The Heritage Grill
447 Columbia Street
New Westminster BC

Exit Strategy is also available here:

Amazon.com
Amazon UK
Sony
Kobo
Nook
Smashwords
Apple iBooks: on iTunes under Books/Mysteries & Thrillers


www.colleencross.com