Sign Up for Colleen's New Release notifications!

* indicates required

Happy December

Happy December!

I'm working away on Game Theory, book two in the Katerina Carter suspense series.   I've painted one of my characters into a corner and can't get unstuck. I've tried all sorts of scenarios. So far none of them work.

Soooo, I've been procrastinating and going through old pictures.  No ideas yet, unless I want to work a gardening Santa into the plot.
 
My husband shot these photos a few years ago when we visited Santarem, Brazil around Christmas time.  

It reminded me of how our perception changes when we see things from different angles.  The second picture shows what Santa really looks like (that's me by his foot). Not only is Santa not gardening-he's also much bigger than I thought, and downright scary! 

Hmmm, maybe I do have some ideas after all....    

Colleen

http://colleencross.com/